The Golden Mile is great tool for empowering your year 6 pupils to manage your class pages.
Here just a few examples of how other children have inspired the running of the Golden Mile
- Help design and measure the Golden Mile track within the school.
- Printed off the class register and kept the record of pupils laps during the Golden Mile time
- Responsibilities can include uploading class and pupil names, authorized signatures for individual laps, uploading class data, downloading and printing class data graphs and certificates
- Pupils can update a large class wall chart as well as presenting certificates for achievement
- gained units for their ‘Sports Leaders UK Young Leaders Award’ (year 5 to 12)
You can order personalised Golden Mile tee-shirts for your young class co-ordinators by emailing email@example.com.
Go back to top...